Statement of Faith
Please thoroughly read and understand this. It contains what we believe to be the essentials of the Christian faith. You will need to provide your digital signature below, stating that you agree and understand it. Please click the submit when you are finished.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the complete written record of His supernatural revelation of Himself, absolute in its authority, final in its content, and without any errors in its teaching as originally given.
- All in their natural state are lost, alienated from God, spiritually dead: All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Salvation is by grace, a free gift of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins according to the Scriptures (I Cor. 15:3). Those who thus receive Christ by faith have their sins forgiven (Eph. 1:7), their hearts cleansed (Acts 15:9), are born of the Spirit, become children of God (John 1:12-13), and are made new creatures in Christ (II Cor. 5:17).
- God is one God who reveals Himself in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ, as the Scriptures affirm, is the Son of God and Son of Man, was born of a virgin, and is Himself very God. The scriptures also declare the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead in the same body that was laid to rest in the tomb (John 20:25-27); He ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will personally (Acts 1:11, I Thess. 4:16), bodily, and visibly (Matt. 26:64, Rev. 1:7) return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life (I Cor. 15:53, Phil. 3:21), and they that are lost unto the resurrection of judgment (John 5:28-29).
- Christians, born of the Spirit, are to live the obedient and abundant new life in the present power of the Spirit. If we live by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us also walk. (Gal 5:16-25, Col. 2:6).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.